CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 24, 2007

First Posting


So I've decided to jump into a blog. We'll see how successful I am with actually posting things. I thought this might be a good place to put pictures and occasionally something about life with us Peterson's here in DC. Maybe I'll only tell someone once I've posted more then one entry. This photo is of me and my three amazing sisters from the summer of 2005. Pre Caedmon, and pre April living with us.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've already tried some applications but all of them need Itunes to be installed at least once, Since I don't have administrative privileges in my computer at work, I would like if there's an USB "portable" solution to temporary transfer my songs from/to my computer at work and my iphone without never have to install itunes whatsoever.
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url] [url=http://www.kankertherapie.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8533#8533]unlock iphone[/url]