CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Double Yellow Line

With the warmer weather they are re-lining our road to have double yellow lines down our street. North Capitol also got some cross walks, which is exciting for Caed, Khaki and I and our daily walks. We did have some little yellow lines down the street, but it was never completed, and when they came yesterday to paint the street they tore up the little yellow lines and just tossed them to the side. I thought it was funny that the yellow lines were laying on the sidewalk. Additionally, there was some spilled yellow stuff from them as well, I am not sure what from, but I thought they weren't very clean line painters! And I thought I had a picture of our new lines down the street, but seems I forgot to take that photo!



0 comments: