CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Weather

The weather turned a little chilly on us here today, but it's still a lot better then snow. I must really be concerned for the possibility of more snow because last night I dreamt that we had a big snow storm. Today we had a great walk and I didn't bring my camera which I was bummed about. All the tulips are out and there are so many great and beautiful flowers in bloom. So many neighbors yard are pretty with the variation in colors they have blooming. I have some old pictures I still need to post, which I am hoping to do tonight.

One bad part of our walk, if there was one to find, is that there is this one house that always (okay most always) has a dead critter on the grassy patch in between the road and the sidewalk. There was a bird and now it's a little creature that looks like a mouse. I don't know for sure because I only happen to catch it in my view when I am at the part in the hill that I am exerting more energy and I guess I look down to concentrate. It's really quite gross- and then I have to redirect Khaki to stay away from it (I have her in such a predictable walking path!) and then we start swerving- and it catches me off guard no matter how many times I pass it! I thought of taking pictures, but then thought that might be a little gross. :) I am hoping it's just a cat with really good aim.

0 comments: