CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Queen's Arrival

Jon, Caed, April and I were invited to the White House for the Queen's arrival weeks ago- and these are some of the photos we took. I delayed a project I was working on to be there, Jon took off some time from work, and April switched her work shifts to come along! We had a lot of fun- we were far away, but thought it was the biggest privilege to be on the White House lawn for this special ceremony.

The Peterson Family



Mom and son in front of the White House



Dad and son getting a better view




The crowd




I know it's hard to see in this photo, but it's President Bush and the Queen!




My friend Jan and I (Jan got us the tickets to be there!)



April



Caed with his British Flag and American Flag that they gave out when we arrived at the gates.


0 comments: