CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Morning

This morning I snapped a few shots of the kids. I have not taken my camera out since Christmas! My mom was here a whole week, and my sister and her fam came to visit- I didn't snap a single shot! What is wrong with me? I couldn't help but be in love with my babies this morning! I sent Jon off to the gym alone, thinking I'd get there after he came back...I was feeling too tired to motivate the whole family. The kids were apparently too! Caed slept until 8, Aldan until 8:30 and Theron woke up at 9:15! It was a lazy morning for me, in terms of getting myself ready. When Jon returned the roads were just too slippery to get out- and there had been no plows or salt trucks that had gone by yet. So i stayed in.

Don't these kids look totally different? Amazing they are twins!
When enough snow had fallen I let Caed get bundled up and go outside to play. He loved it. Stayed out there nearly and hour by himself in the back yard. He was playing with Rado and throwing the ball to him too. So cute, my boy and his dog! (love it!) Although the other day driving in the car, we had been quiet and Caed blurted out "got it". I asked him what he was talking about, and he said. "I have a plan. We'll give Rado to MB (former owners) and then we can get a cat!" I told him Rado wasn't going anywhere....and we could get a cat when we got a bigger house. He immediately asked if we could move. I told him no. The kid desperately wants a cat. It was really cute that he was devising a way to get a cat while riding in the back seat....but he loves Rado, so it was a strange request!
I also recently found a way to get him to drink orange juice! Give it to him in a cup with a twisty straw....and BAM! it's all gone! See, kids just need to have things presented to them in different ways, and they will feel differently about anything....now he's getting his vitamin c! (we drink OJ with Lots of Pulp, so it's not easily drinkable in a sippy cup) Here he is with his second breakfast. He was hungry this morning....
Theron's been a little clingy lately, which is hard with twins..both babies usually demand some of your attention, and when one wants to be on your hip....well i am thankful I've got a husband to hold one too. this morning, Jon was getting ready to head out- and theron looks slightly drugged. He wasn't, but I liked jon's smile (and tired eyes) in this photo.


Aldan's my mover....and here he is perfecting his sitting from standing...a difficult task to master of course. He usually plops to the ground...I work on very little with these guys, and while it's worked for Aldan, I've started helping Theron out with getting around- he'll be a little happier when he can join the fun by his own choice.


I am so blessed by these boys. Now to get some sleep so I can keep up with them in the morning- and motivate us out the door to church!



1 comments:

Claire said...

Thanks for posting the story and photos!