CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy 18 months!

I'm a bit late here...but not too badly. Our monkeys are 18 mo. old. My how strangely time passes...the days are long, but the years are short.

I couldn't get them both to look at me, but Aldan was all silly, so this is fun enough. Theron can't let things out of his little mitts all that easily and he was holding a special toy of Caed's, so there was no changing his view. Aldan is holding one of his love-ys. He's got two, which are actually left over's from Caed that he never got attached to.

Don't let that little smile of Aldan's confuse you that he's the sweet one. Both have a streak in them, but they usually come out at different times. We are truely blessed.



And here's a little love sharing....it's cute to realize they don't really know how to kiss one another when asked to. When an adult kisses them, they just have to lean in- so they just lean into each other. But they will pretty much do this at any time. What cuties. (and what a mop of hair that Aldan has!!)

I'd have their exact stats, except I can't find the small piece of paper the woman at the doctor's office so nicely wrote everything out for me on, since I am a bit scattered when I go to the appointments....I do remember that aldan is an inch taller then Theron, and because of that, Theron is only 90-95% and aldan is off the chart! Ha, that little overachiever!



0 comments: