CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Back in DC

We made it back after a whirlwind trip. We LOVED visiting my sister and her family in PA. Caed loves all the boy stuff there- the trucks!! Chantz and Olivia kept calling Caed "Caed-zilla" as they played with all the toy cars and trucks and Caed stomped through them all. It was pretty funny. What good cousins Caed has! Too bad we didn't get too much time with Aden who was in school and then had to work the one evening we were there! More time next time!




Caed also loved the school bus! We all waited together for it on Tuesday morning, and he was enthralled. I know his picture doesn't look like it, but he was! It was a little rainy so we were toughing it out. Olivia is in Kindergarten and Chantz is in second grade.




And, Brooklyn, their 5 month old German Shepherd puppy had grown so much too!






We are so thankful to have such fun cousins living as close as they do. They could still be in Brooklyn, and that would be a haul to get to (a future post to come about why I am thankful I am no longer a New Yorker) and not as much space!


A quick aside- I remember the first morning at Heather and Jerry's after moving from Brooklyn- a rooster crowed! It felt like we were waking up in a dream...It was such a difference from 144 Baltic Street! (I will admit I did like Brooklyn for a time, but I guess it's not up to me!)

1 comments:

Kiki said...

Good job posting as soon as you got back in town. I love the pics of the kids, and "Caed-zilla" is hilarious!