CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

New Teeth and friends

Caed has two molars popping through and it's made him particularly fussy. It's making his already impatient tendencies even more exaggerated. For this impatient mommy it's a tough lesson. We sometimes get the lesson we least want- I am learning. Patience isn't a quality I am good at, and with a husband who is king of delayed gratification, God has a sense of humor.


Here is a picture for the fun of it- still waiting to get the time to post the rest of my Long Island photos. Another mom, Katrina, and I got together one evening last month to hear her friend's jazz band play- her friend took a photo, and I thought it was a lot of fun to show us as friends, not just mom's! Again, I am so thankful to go through this time in life with some amazing ladies.



0 comments: