CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 8, 2007

"UP!"

My good friend Carrie called me last night and asked me about funny things Caed was doing. I was trying to think of some but was having a hard time recalling them on the spot. So this is just a short post- but I wanted to remember this funny thing Caed has been doing. When he wants to be picked up, he says "up" but then lately to get put down, he says "up" as well. So it's quite humorous when you are already carrying him, and he starts repeating incessantly "up, up, up!"

We know pretty soon with our reminders he'll get the hang of "down" so I wanted to make sure I didn't forget this short (hopefully) developmental progress.

Additionally, we just returned from a surprise trip to visit my sister Heather who turned 35 on Saturday- so I have to finish posting the photos of Long Island to post pics with my sisters. We were altogether!

0 comments: