CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Monkey

Well today we had a great time being a monkey! Although he was mistaken for a bear, a dog and anything else furry and with potentially large ears... We trick or treated our block of the neighborhood and everyone wanted to give Caed candy, even though we told them no. They couldn't help it.

Our time at Jon's office was fun, there were about 5 other kids there dressed up and Dad was happy to show off his little monkey. The first bit Caed was really quiet and shy, and then we took him out of the costume and he opened right up walking up to Jon's co-workers and saying "hi!" and telling them "bye" as they left. He won big points!

These pictures on our steps were taken this morning. I wasn't sure that later in the day I would get Caed agreeable to more pictures. But these turned out fun anyway. Caed loved that mom carved a kitty face in the pumpkin. He LOVES kitties. (our friends have two cats and today on the ride home from Jon's office reviewing who we saw this morning, I mentioned Aliyah and immediately he said 'kitty'!)






I took a couple of photo's outside our friends house who live on the Hill and I thought they turned out fun. Caed was agreeable to these photos and of course the real banana helped out too.



It's time for this momma monkey to go to bed. Whew, I am spent! More tomorrow (hopefully!)




5 comments:

Kiki said...

Awwww! I love these pics, so stinking cute!!! Hope Halloween was fun, it sounds like you were busy but enjoying yourselves!!! LTY.

April Joy said...

I LOVE IT!!!! I wish there was a way to send those to the Gap.

Logzie said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

I must say, your son is ADORABLE!!! And you talk about photography...those pics were amazing...I especially LOVE the last one where he is looking down. It seriously looks professional the way the background is and everything. I would blow that one up!

Anonymous said...

HE IS SO CUTE!!!! I want to eat him!
-Becky

co and mormor said...

everyone at worked loved the pictures of Caed with the banana. too funny.love you all co