CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Auntie Co!

(my mom, Jonathan and Co- at Jon's graduation)
My two sisters definitely surpass me on this entry. But I have to write something too because after reading their blogs for my aunts birthday, I want to contribute too on how important she is to our life!

As Heather started, it seems fitting to start the same way- I have an amazing Auntie Co. As April and I say, Co has always been our "otha motha". When I was in third grade she took me, and me alone, to Walt Disney World. I somehow seemed to think that she was magic because of that. That was the first airplane ride I remember, and that contributed to her magical-ness. She's there when we need her and always gives us words of encouragement- and gives it to us straight when we need it too. She's an amazing sister to our mom and my favorite part of their relationship right now is they can get each laughing so hard, you can picture it when then talk about it days later....Co has always travelled to exotic places, dressed perfectly (i think it's so funny we all thought that, and I don't think we ever discussed it!) had the coolest cars (the red Pontiac and the other car on LI that had the flags in an line below the car model) and loved us all equally.

Jonathan, Caed, Khaki and I all wish you a Happy Birthday!

1 comments:

Kiki said...

ooooo new look, I love the graphic and am so impressed. How'd you do it smart girl??? Nice post, I'm so glad you chimed in. LTY