CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

more to come

I must head off to bed if I plan on being coherent in the morning. I still have a few more pictures, but I'll leave this for now. I really want to catch up so I can put more recent photos and not feel guilty!

The fridge problem is close to resolution. Instead of having Jon take off the frame to the back door (one of three in that back room alone) we are just going to have the doors straight out replaced before Thanksgiving. What a fun project! Jon's heading up the planning with the construction guy. That will keep us busy for a few days around here.

Additionally, we got some bad news about Khaki our dog. She went to the vet to have a lump removed from her belly. They didn't do the surgery because they did an x-ray first and saw spots on her lungs. They seem to think it points to lung cancer. There's an off chance that it could be left from the Heartworm she had before adopting her. We are hopeful she's still got a lot of life in her, we don't see any evidence of illness at all at this point. Khaki is such a good dog we can't imagine life without her.

1 comments:

Kiki said...

Sweet Khaki will pull through all right, I just know it...she is a precious dog and one of the few that I like. I will praying for her. I love the pic of Caed with Khaki, Khaki looks uncomfortable and ready to split as soon as you are done with the shot and Caed looks like "Why am I sitting here?" Its a sweet picture.