CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

would be...

I would be blogging some of my photos right now, but since Jon is using the other computer for work, and that's where my un-blogged photos are, I can't disturb him and get them to my computer right now. Drat.

I will get them soon and then I'll be caught up to the beginning of October- but I guess I've jumped ahead with my fridge post. Oh well. This weekend we had a great weekend. On Saturday during Caed's marathon napping (after a 5 am wake up) we got some down time and Jon watched a whole movie- (treat for him) and I took care of things around here that needed tending too since our fridge escapade. Then we went to church on Saturday evening and then enjoyed a meal with our friends the Martins. The kids played together and Caed is learning how to kiss and hug his friends. Since most of them are girls and he's nearly the only boy this is good for him. (not really a habit I want to continue- he won't be kissing any girls until he's in his 20's, thank you very much!) Today we went to the church family pumpkin patch thing at a local farm (as local as a farm can get to DC) and we had a blast. we took a lot of pictures and I will get to those soon too. Just Jonathan keeping me from that right now...silly work obligations, I've got posts to make!

3 comments:

katrinahsmith said...

Awww so cute!--wait--

I don't think Aliyah has gotten a kiss yet. hmm..maybe she and Miles have an exclusive thing going.

Claire said...

I love hearing your news and what is going on - thinking of you especially today - love to you - Mom

Kiki said...

hi, just checking in and letting you know I'm around...love to you!