CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Heather's 35th birthday

Finally- some photos from PA. Here is Heather on the morning of her birthday...thrilled with her orange turtleneck sweater (her favorite color.)

April, Kik and Ken looking just as thrilled to be awake:


Outside the Amish market where we all went to get breakfast. I started off the day in a foul mood. I must have needed that fresh meat breakfast sandwich badly!


And a picture of Caed for good measure. Being at his aunt and uncles house is one of his favorite things:



2 comments:

Kiki said...

Heehee, nice pics of the Amish Market day...whew, you did start out in a foul mood, but you turned it around by the end. I love the morning pics, I look ok, but Ken and April...sleepyheads!!! Love To You dear sister.

April Joy said...

i hate you for posting that pic...do you hate me? is that why you posted that pic of me barely awake? GRRR