CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Yucky!

On Tuesday night I started to carve the pumpkin and I decided to do it with Caed so he could see what was on the inside. I got the top carved out and then started pulling out the "guts". When I pulled them out I said 'oh yucky' for Caed and kept pulling- not minding it, but being silly- and then I asked Caed if he wanted to touch the pulp and seeds and he immediately and emphatically said "NO!". I told him it was okay to touch and that it was wet, and that I didn't mind (I had stripped him prior in case it was totally into it). He kept saying 'yucky' over and over. A new word: YUCKY. I am so proud. Now when he climbs up the front steps to look at the pumpkin (which he pronounces ta-pole) and he lifts off the top he says "yucky" over and over, still. Today I finally separated and cooked the seeds, and while I was doing it I asked Caed again if he wanted to touch them, and he still replied emphatically with no!

Too much. Such a sponge!

0 comments: