CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Technical Difficulties

I have been trying to post since yesterday some of the video I have from my new video recorder, but I am having technical difficulties. I also was frustrated because it seemed that I lost some formatting controls in posting, but I just realized what had happened. So all of this has hindered my posting since my birthday. We've also had a lot of family in town for Thanksgiving and Jon's brother and fiancee Sally were down here where my desktop is.

I also have a new logo project I am working on, so that's going to keep me busy as well. I am excited to have this project, it's always a lot of fun to keep my brain working in non-baby ways.

There will be a real update here soon!

1 comments:

Kiki said...

I can't wiat for you to update...I can't understand why I am theonly one who is posting everyday!!! And don't you say its because I have no life....I do love blogging though!! Waiting for your next post....