CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 9, 2007

Auntie Kik is a new passenger

Tonight Caed was "talking" on the phone to my sister Kiki- he said "please" so that I would let him talk to her- and after a few "hi's" he set this up himself. Like the phone and my sister talking were a toy, a part of the truck and trailer game. Notice the penguin (penny) up front driving! My cell phone was the only camera I had! Even though this is a poor picture I just had to capture his budding creativity. Something new all the time, it makes those crying fits after his nap bearable.

3 comments:

Kiki said...

Hope you don't mind, I borrowed this pic and posted it on my site as well...I loved it so much!!! I can't wait to see you all at Christmas!!! Wish you were here now!

co and mormor said...

I think I have figured out this leaving comments
have a great day
Co

co and mormor said...

Love it - love your comments abt Jon's help - all good stuff -
love you all -
Mom (on Co's laptop)