CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Family Photos

I hadn't posted these fun family photos from our trip to PA for my sister's birthday, so here they are finally. Me and my three amazing sisters. They are the best sisters around and incredibly different, yet so alike. I am very blessed with them in my life. I think how siblings don't get along when they are older, and I couldn't imagine that. My sister's are so important to me.

Everyone was wearing a white shirt already, except for me, and since we were leaving right after my nephew's soccer game, I had a white shirt in my bag and went and changed. Made for interesting light balance.

Anyway, so here we are, purposefully out of age order:

Heather (#2), Me (#3), Kristen (#1), and April (#4)



Here are the grandkids/ cousins:

Olivia (5), Aden (17), Caed (1), and Chantz (8)



Ken and Kik: (ken is ridiculously good at squinting when the shutter goes off, and so you have to take a bazillion pictures in a row to hopefully get him with his eyes open- this was decent I thought)




Jerry and Heather:

2 comments:

Logzie said...

Whenever Kiki talks about her relationship with her sisters...it just makes my heart jump! I love that you guys are so close and now I get to e-meet one of them...YAY!!

Kiki said...

Lauren, Logzie checking out your blog, that is awesome!!! The pics are so cute, and that Caed is a monkey, Yucky-nice one!!!