CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Low Key...

This weekend is great. It's been uneventful- and going through my usual blogs, other's seem to be offline, and hopefully enjoying family too. It's still only Saturday but it seems we have endless possibilities. I think it may be the extra hour. When I was not a mom, the extra hour guaranteed a little extra sleep or lingering on the couch with my coffee in the morning. Tomorrow, I am sure, will start with Caed's natural time clock, keeping us to our normal wake up time. Maybe this will be how we make it to church on time. Still, our day today was pretty low key, and some good time as a family. We need these unplanned weekends to keep our sanity.

Tomorrow we meet up with a high school friend of mine who lives in Rhode Island, Stephanie Kissam. I value getting together with her on these visits because getting up to New England is quite difficult with three of us now.

After meeting with Steph, April is going to babysit and Jon and I have plans to join our small group of other couple's for some bowling. I can't remember the last time I bowled for real. I specify that, because we played bowling on our friend's Christina and Jeff's Wii that they brought to our house one evening. I actually won, but my physical talents end at the video game. I am a pretty horrible player...

Well we are going to watch a movie from Tivo, so more to come, after bowling tomorrow probably!

1 comments:

Logzie said...

I know what you mean about those low key weekends where nothing is planned except family time! They do keep us sane don't they?

And...I'll be right there with ya getting up an hour "early" tomorrow morning...those kids and their natural time clocks! Ha!