CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Having fun



Caed kept crawling in the laundry basket yesterday and saying "night, night". I had to catch the shot, mostly for his size and fitting in the basket...more pictures to come. I finally am moving over pictures and working on some photo gifts for this Christmas...


Oh, and I never did write that we finally got the fridge out of our living room the Monday before Thanksgiving- so we had maximum space for eating! Pictures of that are coming too. It really feels so much more spacious now that it's gone...never mind retraining myself to go to the back room instead of the dining room to get something out of the fridge...

2 comments:

April Joy said...

That picture of Caed is just too funny. And after spending so much time with him I know how hard it is to get him to repeat something so you can take a picture so good job catching it!

Logzie said...

Great picture!!