CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Catching up...

I took this picture the other day- inspired by a friend of mine photo I saw a long time ago. I was assuming you could tell it was my belly from my point of view- but maybe it's not that obvious. Belly has become official remote holder, coffee cup rest-er, and excuse to sit my bottom down every time I can.


These photos always load backwards unless I remember to upload them backwards from my files. These 2 photos are of most of what's left for needing to be put away. So proud of us. Still lots of organizing to do- but most of it's actually back downstairs, the largest hurdle..(love my new flash!!)



Bathroom, taken for the glass doors- thanks to the advice my friends and family gave me! I still need to purchase the One Step Ahead cushion thing that will help with bathing kids and dog over the door track. (oh thought I had another photo of it here, guess not- another day)



Look at that dust! It's horrible I tell you, and as of today, it's still there!! (I know, I just can't seem to work up the energy to wipe it off myself. I'll be calling a cleaning service as soon as the back room is fixed)


Here we go with the cabinets. Still organizing, that's why it looks to be a mess. At this stage we were trying to decide if we could put pot lids in that open space in front of the heater. We didn't do it and the heater actually has a nice cover for it, that you can't see because it's over to the side (the pot lids are on it below)


And mom, here are the pantry doors! No pictures of the system yet though, we were/ are trying to get that settled out still.


Looking into the half bath (no mirror yet, although I think Jon just hung it up right now)



Sink/ Pantry


Back room- love the green!











4 comments:

Kiki said...

WOW!!! I HAVE TO TYPE ALL IN CAPS BECAUSE IT ALL LOOKS GREAT!!!! EVEN THE MESS!!!! I LOVE ALL YOUR CHOICES but will miss that little leaky sink!!!

Your belly shot is super cute and looks about right, no worse for the wear...love the top you are wearing!!!

Jan said...

Your belly doesn't look big enough for all those uses. :)
The renovations are looking fantastic!
I'd love to see you sometime this month!

Claire said...

Oh! I am so happy for you guys!!! Thanks for the shots of the Pantry! Love the double doors - didn't know you were doing that and I think it is perfect! Love the countertops and the back room is great! Can't wait to see it in real life!!! and all of you too!! See you Thursday!

shauna said...

Lauren! I am simply and astoundingly so impressed of you and Jon. I have some recollections of the pictures of when we came and painted the house before you even moved in and Elijah was climbing the stairs. The house looks GREAT! Oh, how I'd love to have a personal tour! One day. I hope one day! (oh my, I'm getting sad and tearful that I haven't seen you in a long time and am full of emotions for some crazy female reason!) If I had an extra $600, I totally fly to see you, friend!