CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 26, 2009

hesitant...

Well i haven't really wanted to post pictures of my pregnancy this time around because I am large- and only getting bigger in the 10 weeks I have left! Hardly any clothes fit me still, and I am still not used to the actual space I take up when walking past things or people (oops! Sorry random man in the grocery store!) But...here we go- a distance shot, and then I included the one I was trying to get Caed to take of me- he's usually pretty good, but I was trying to get him to take a vertical picture and that's a little harder for a 2 1/2 year old...me today, at 30 weeks carrying two little ones. Tomorrow I'll have more stats- I go for another ultrasound...

I'll have more to post soon of other stuff...


4 comments:

Kayris said...

There are TWO babies in there! I think you look fabulous!!

Claire said...

You look great!!! I am so proud of you - you are staying in such good shape!

Kiki said...

Lauren, I think you look great, in fact I was surprised that you looked smaller than I expected....don't beat yourself up!!!!

shauna said...

Simply gorgeous, I tell you, Lauren! You're the prettiest thing I've seen all day!
Praying for you as you continue to care for Caed, carry those twins, and so much more!