CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Granny Arlene

My best friend Becky's mom came to help us last week. We were blessed by Arlene's help. she loves babies and couldn't be more encouraging with them. She also did everything else around here, including making sure I ate lunch (it's a big task to make sure I get that meal!!) and changing the messy diapers at any point! I always realize how many diapers I am not changing once someone leaves. Man, do they build up quickly! Arlene was not only good with the babies but she was an overall encourager all week. She would talk with me about anything and lead me to the scripture in the Bible that would really just recenter me. I was so appreciative. I even felt like I could tackle this week which includes three days of managing the three kids by myself. I made it through Monday, and know it's no problem to make it through today and tomorrow! thank you to Arlene who flew in just to help from Florida, and her family who gave her up on Mother's Day, and let me take her for the week. My best friend came down from NY to retrieve her on Saturday and we got a little time too...how fun!













2 comments:

kenady said...

what a lovely gift:) hope you are surviving!

Unknown said...

I love these pictures and I love my mom! :)