CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 1, 2009

one month....four weeks?

Tuesday the twins were four weeks. Now I guess they are officially one month. We were at the doctor today- I feel comfortable stretching their feedings a little further apart, and not a bit guilty if they sleep until 5am. (only one night..!)

They are gaining weight beautifully, which I was a little worried about since no one has given me any guidelines about the nursing only of twins, I've just tried to 'go' with it.

Among all the good things from the visit, Aldan had to be taken for jaundice testing, again. and last night's sleep was horrible. another good night is bound to come 'round again, right? please? and if you've done or given to us something that I intend to write a thank you for, I'll get to it. This week has involved very little simultaneous sleeping by anyone, so I haven't been able to go back to my list and write more. We are so VERY thankful though for everything that has been done for us. We're in need of all the generosity and it's been so great.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for some restful sleep to come your way...

What a blessing that these two little guys have such loving, caring, and concerned parents.

And I think I read somewhere that thank you notes for gifts for twins should go out by the time the babies reach 3 years old - you've got some time! :)

-Sally