CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Jan's Photos of the twins

I met with my friend Jan (who took our announcement photos) yesterday at the National Cathedral. She took some gorgeous shots of the twins (6 1/2 mo.). Love them, and I can't tell you how hard the boys were to work with...wouldn't laugh or smile, were wobbly with their sitting, and they were SUPER drooly. And Aldan was super dazed looking- and I still love the photos she got. I'm super impressed. www.janmichele.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Claire said...

I got to see them all - thank you thank you - they warm my heart!!! and they make me miss you all so much!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are FANTASTIC!!! I can't believe how BIG they are...and oh how they are sooo CUTE!! I think those pictures turned out amazing!! :)

katrinahsmith said...

Amazing!! I love these photos Lauren, Jan! They almost look conversational... ;)

Christina L said...

Great photos! My favorite is the one where they are looking at each other!