CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

8 months

I still haven't blogged my meager pictures from my former roommate's visit. I'll still get to it.

Here's a quick, albeit late, shot of the twins at 8 mo. We were super sick last week coming home after thanksgiving. The kind of sickness you want every 10 years. (how did we just have a terrible sickness less then 2 years ago? It was so terrible, I won't forget that one!) Anyway, I was impressed I got them both mostly similing.

and here's how they interact lately:

4 comments:

Kayris said...

8 months already!! Where did the time go? They are so sweet, thanks for sharing.

Claire said...

They are both so cute - they look like like little men in those outfits - thank you for posting the photos!

kenady said...

it's gotta be awesome that they have a built in playmate in eachother. i know later it may not be so great, but to be able to watch them learn and interact with one another is so amazing:)

and i can't believe it's been 8 months!!!

Claire said...

Looking for an update....