CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 20, 2009

snow, I'll wash my hair with snow...

My grandmother (yes, you Nana) always tells me that you don't have to take more then one picture of your house in the snow, because it will always look the same. I agree, but can't stop wanting to get pictures of all the beautiful clean white snow...

Here are some shots of the snow we got today...what a fun day! Jon took Caed out to sled in the morning, and I took him out in the late afternoon...and Caed had a great time trying to walk through it all. It tired him out too!




































4 comments:

Claire said...

Thanks for the photos - I can almost hear the quiet hush that comes from all that snow - the fire hydrant photo is my favorite because of the snow "lighting"!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

The Link Family said...

Oh my gosh, I love this last picture!!! Adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.