CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 5, 2010

facts

Some facts so I don't forget.

Started nursing the twins separately after Thanksgiving- they were 8 mo. old. I am probably going to wean them at the end of February.

They eat so much variety, even now at 10 months. I never gave Caed grapes until much later, but I find if I cut them up small, I can give them to they with no problems. Thanks to a good friend of mine who has a baby only 2 weeks older and she gives him everything too, it's helped me broaden my options. (thanks nina!)

Caed will take himself potty, flush and wash his hands all by himself- and pulling up his own underwear and pants (finally!) this has helped tremendously. His communication has grown so much lately, and that's help the general workings of our day....he will keep himself busy with drawing and play-doh or lots of pretend play with his trucks. Or on those days he ends up watching the movie "UP" three times and then at bedtime tells his dad he's "going to rip him like a library book" (yes he did say that!) and we center our TV/Movie views habits back to minimal.

While Theron still doesn't get around, Aldan is making up for it. I have a feeling Theron is going to do some sort of other type of scooting though- and soon. He's getting frustrated and will rock himself back and forth so much that he finally can turn himself or propel himself in a direction...so he's getting there, i just hope he "hones" his type soon, it's very funny looking! Theron just got two more teeth finally, but he keeps up with Aldan no problem. They are both drooling hounds lately...Theron listens to books much more patiently then Aldan.

The two of them have started talking and laughing at the beginning or end of nap time- it's too cute. I hope to somehow foster the same sort of thing for Caed- maybe all three should share a room....hmmm...

I just took on a small graphics project. I think I am regretting it. Nothing else will get done around here since I only have small windows of time, and I'll need to them to do the work and communicate with the client. Good thing it's a weekend and Jon can pitch in...

0 comments: