CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 12, 2010

What a week!

Last week on went to the pediatrician on Friday, the twins were out of sorts. I had to take all three, and going to the pediatrician is a feat. I can't stroller them in because of front steps to the office, and small waiting room for double stroller. So on the advice of a friend, I bjorn one, hold one, and hope Caed listens to me while we walk on the sidewalk. (no crossing streets)

Theron was diagnosed with an ear infection. Aldan was chipper and fine. I have quite the dramatic experience trying to get the prescriptions filled, entailing the pharmacy worker telling me it would be an hour- I say okay and go get something for Caed and I to eat for lunch. I come back and prescription is not ready (at least they have a drive thru!) and it would be 2 hours! What are you kidding me? I have three children in the car for an hour already! I need them now. at that point the twins desperately needed a nap but i decided to stick it out because she had said an hour! I can't lug them all back out to the car to pick the scripts up later! I was getting a prescription for Amoxocillian and Albeuterol filled, doesn't that tell you anything?

Well we go through the weekend, the twins get dedicated (pics to come) while sick (Aldan def. has something at this point, but I only have Tylenol to give him since the Dr. didn't find anything on Friday) and they did well. We kept them out of nursery and in the service the whole time, so we wouldn't get any babies sick. Monday, kids are out of sorts, more so Aldan. So I make an appointment on Monday afternoon for Tuesday. Tuesday Caed wakes up with a bad cough. I decide to keep him home from "school". We all four go to the peds office again. Aldan has pneumonia. great. I mention Caed's cough, but she didn't look at him. Tuesday night Caed wakes up with Fever in night. Wednesday he wakes up with 103 fever. Man!

But I call Dr. about dosing for him for cough medicine, and I had Aldan's script filled and picked up by Jon on Tuesday night. Finally today, the whole day everyone seemed to be doing so much better!

My in laws arrived for a visit on Wednesday, and the kids have enjoyed having the extra sets of hands to hold and care for them. It's been a bit of a break for me since they can be entertained better now. I even got out today for a couple of hours to run around and do some errands, all by myself. My mother in law even folded all my laundry today- what a huge task!! And she fixed some holes in Caed's jeans that I'm hoping will get them some more wear out of them when the twins can fit in them!

We go to the circus tomorrow with our circus! We start the twins 1 yr. celebration! I am making homemade carrot cake cupcakes and we'll order pizza. Yummy! More celebration to come the week of their birthday too!

0 comments: