CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

funny kids

today we had two particularly funny incidents with the kids.

First was Caed. I was walking around on my hands and knees with him on my back (like a horse) and I crawled into the kitchen. My knees killed me on the tiles. I told Caed to hold on, "i am old". He said "yeah, I know, you're going to die soon." Wow. What an encourager he is! I can't tell you how shocked I was over that comment!!

Second was the babies. I went to Target at naptime and Jon told me the twins were talking and laughing the whole two hours I was gone. When I called him on my way home, he said they had settled down but one of them was fussing. I said okay, but leave them up there (they haven't been napping well and I'm trying to get Theron to actually lay down and nap!). When I got home Theron was still fussing. i let it go on for a bit, but then decided to go in and get him. I went in and he was without pants. I quickly looked at Aldan, who was sleeping, and he was pantless too. I thought I saw the pants in Aldan's crib. I quickly left, with Theron pantless, and brought him downstairs. I asked Jon if he put them to sleep without pants (thinking they were too warm?). But he didn't. So all their laughing and jolly good time up there without napping produced two babies without pants, and their pants in Aldan's bed. I wish I had a video monitor, and could have seen that! How did they get their pants off (especially Theron who is less coordinated) and then decide Aldan needed them in his bed? Man, this kids are getting organized!

I guess there will be more of this stuff in the future- and I can't wait!

4 comments:

Kiki said...

I wish you had video of that too....you could have sold it and made a bundle I'm sure....they are getting organized-total uprising on the horizon!!

Teresa said...

That is so funny!! I bet your future holds a TON of funny stories like that w/ 3 boys!! Enjoy.every.single.second.of.it. :)

kenady said...

thank goodness they didn't take their diapers off with surprises in them and smear that all over their cribs... mine never did that, but i know other babies who have! LOL!!

LB said...

Hilarious! I'm cracking up. Those boys are gonna keep you BUSY, mama!
Laura B.