CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 10, 2010

so proud!

My sister kik ran a 10k 3 weekends ago. This weekend my sister Heather did the biking part as part of a relay team in a duathalon (20 miles, super hilly!). (her husband did the whole thing today too)

so proud of them both. Kik is 40, Heather is 37. First races ever.

I "run" a 5K tomorrow if my tummy is feeling better. It won't be impressive, but it's a start. For me it's a mindset change to make health a priority. I don't care my weight number if I've got the energy and ability to chase these kids and my grandkids around one day.

Yay for sisters (working on April who's got asthma to do something too)!

(ps. I just got my computer back after being fixed, and I am so happy!)

3 comments:

kenady said...

you have an amazing family:) good luck with the 5K:)

Kiki said...

Lucky us, lucky life....so blessed to be part of we four!!

Claire said...

Waiting for an update!!!! With photos - I've been patient!!!