CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 17, 2010

College roomie vacay!

My college roommate, Janet, who I was placed with randomly our first year became my roomie all 4 years- on and off campus. We got together in williamsburg a month ago! We had a great time- They have two girls, and she's pregnant with a 3rd, which will be a surprise what it is until the birth. All the kids got along and we really had a great time. We did family stuff together, the guys golfed one day and we got pedicures. It really was so much fun. We even got to see another roomie of ours too! I miss them so much!

The Woof clan on the boat:


Jon and I had to take turns since we couldn't bring the stroller on board, so here's me with Caed:


Haley and Caed in the burned out boat:


fun jamestown stuff...



C in the gear!






2 comments:

shauna said...

Jealous me and my clan weren't there, but so thankful you got this time together!

Claire said...

Okay - come on - we're ready for a new blog!!!!!!