CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Dairy Farm

One of my favorite things of all times is visiting a farm. I don't know why i find them so amazing, but I love them! We got to visit my SIL family dairy farm. Look at my kiddos! They were at first intimidated by all the mud...but then ran everywhere...! (I forgot they wore cowboy hats! how appropriate!)



The baby calves!


Nice Theron...cover your face!



This is one of my favorite cows!

Mud!

The kids! how awesome...it's like a movie...they all just stood for the picture and ran around dragging my kiddos too. it was AWESOME.

Love this!!

They got to ride in the tractor!!

We saw a snake too!

battery was dead in the toy tractor, so Aldan pushed Caed. What a good brother!

And worms!!

1 comments:

Claire said...

Finally catching up - love it all! Thank you - makes me homesick for the boys.