CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Early Friends

A few weeks ago I got together with some friends. Michelle and her two kids- Miles (who was getting over being sick) and Lucy and Stacey and her daughter Millie. We had a great time and the kids are so much fun to watch together. These are some of the shots I took trying to document these times...

I read in an article that one woman wrote that the families in her group were like an extension of her family since her family was scattered- I liked that thought- my family isn't here in DC with us, and these families are our extended families. We are so blessed with such wonderful families that we get to share our lives with.




1 comments:

Brian & Teagan said...

Lauren, you do a good job of keeping this site updated. I love being able to see you guys. I miss you!