CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 25, 2007

New Niece!

Okay, so she's not technically my niece, but my sister Heather's family got a German Shepherd puppy a month or so ago, and back in July Caed and I went for a visit. They've named her Brooklyn from where they all came from before moving to Bucks County, PA. This picture doesn't do her justice for how cute she is! We had a great time with her- we also decided to introduce Khaki to her as well for the first time for some completely overwhelming times! It all went well and we can't wait for another visit. Oh, and there are some pictures of the kids too. :)



Went went to this really cool wooden playground, turns out I didn't get a good shot of the whole thing- but we had a great time. Heather and I even played hide and seek with the kids and I made Heather crawl through some really small spots like we were 10 again! They had a really cool sand box area that was wet and gross- perfect for the kids to have a great time!




Olivia playing around with me:



Chantz giving mom a kiss:



Caed crawling through the small spaces and having a great time!





Chantz, Olivia and Caed. (Aden, the oldest was in California, so we don't have a picture with him!)



The cousins had a great time together.



Chantz loves to help and play with Caed:



Here is Chantz, just shy of 8 years! I remember the day he was born and waiting in the hospital waiting room for someone to come out and tell us we could see him. It was a VERY special day. Chantz was such a beautiful baby. Kik and I LOVED being there for the special arrival!
















0 comments: