CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 25, 2007

First baseball game

We took Caed to his first baseball game! ( Aug. 19) It was Jon and I and April and our good friend and (unofficial Auntie) Kate. It was the National vs. The Mets. If you know Jon and I, you know that he's a Yankee fan, and I am the Met fan. Dueling NY teams! I mean, why be a bandwagon fan when you have a team to cheer for through thick and thin? You Gotta Believe!

Well, The Nationals were not playing the Yankee's in DC on a weekend in any of the plans. So we went for the next best thing. :) The weather was unexpectedly hot and Caed got all sweaty. I also forgot his hat, and didn't put sunscreen on him either! Bad mommy! Luckily we didn't get any sun on ourselves and Auntie April had a visor that shielded his eyes. Caed did really well. He loved watching the baseball, and now he says it quite well too. It didn't hurt that The Mets won for our enjoyment level either.

Tip for bringing baby to first baseball game: Bring sister and good friend who don't mind pitching in to make the load bearable.


He really watched the players on the field!



And he clapped with the crowd too:



The Peterson clan at the game- yes my hat looks too big because we bought it outside the stadium for $5.



The supporting troops (Caed's hair does a nice Mohawk when it's all sweaty!):



Dad and son:



Since I didn't have a Mets hat for him to begin with, I had dressed him in Mets colors:







You can't see it here, but it's the score with the Mets winning:

0 comments: