CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Carnival!

Back in May before I arrived in NY, I stopped at my sister's home in PA. We went to the town carnival the night we were there, and we had a great time. It was a first for Caed! Caed actually rode the rides too! He loved all the ones he was allowed on (there were some that were fudged!) and did great holding on while on the faster ones too. Unfortunately I don't have much of Caed on the rides in this post, I loaded the pictures on differently this time, I've actuallyot to rotate them first. So rather then wait to get them on this post, I'll just do a second one. The whole K clan was there and it was so much fun, I can't say it enough! Thank you Uncle Jerry and Auntie Heather for so much fun!

Aden, Heather and Chantz


We were all on this train ride, that was actually closed the first bit we were there because of a huge fire they had from the generator. Luckily for Caed, they re-opened it. Is there something extremely scary about fairs like this?


The older boys on a spinning ride- Chantz rode every ride!

Self Portrait

Olivia on the cars, what fun!




2 comments:

shauna said...

Your nieces and nephews are sooo big. I remember Olivia as a baby...wow, time flies. tell heather hello for me, please. and come see me! i need some lauren time!

Kiki said...

Love these pics, and I always love a Firemen's Fair, but maybe it was just for the firemen....heehee!!