CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Rafting down the Delaware River

I haven't posted in so long because I had wanted to post this movie mix and I had to edit it before I could post, so it took me some motivation. I also suffered with really bad neck pain and a bad cold the last few weeks amidst not feeling so great in my tummy. Anyway, this video is tons of fun for me to watch, I'm thankful I didn't catch myself freaking out at the onset of the experience and then the effects it had on Caed the rest of the way down. Jon mentioned it looked like the kind of video that was asking for money for the poor family that lived on the river. I think it was my choice of song, but it seemed the best fit for the limited editing you can do. Anyway. We had a great time and we're sure to want to do this every time we head to PA in the warm weather. We just need more rafts for the whole family to come along.

5 comments:

Claire said...

I love this - thank you - I have tears in my eyes watching it because it just seems so perfect.

Kiki said...

Good one...beautiful shots!!!

pgvet2 said...

Kind of makes you feel like Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn will be coming up behind you soon. It looks like a lot of fun. One of the things I regret never doing while living on the east coast.

Have a great week.

MRS BUTLER said...

Is the a commercial for "cotton"?
Oh..my...gosh....I know these people!
Love it XX

Anonymous said...

Chantz said he wished that he could have his whole life on a movie like that...it was SO much fun once we all settled down...:)