CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Seeing Double

Yup, it's official. Jon and I are expecting. And we're expecting TWINS! There was no anticipating that at all and it's come as a big surprise. We're thrilled and know that our family is too. Here's for the family that couldn't wait for me to post something about it! Below are the two babies in one view. Seems a bit strange to post this photo here, but I'll take chance that it's okay. I don't think i'll post more though.





11 comments:

Kayris said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! What exciting news. And twins! Doubly blessed! I am very happy for you!

Claire said...

God bless you, Jonathan and Caed - I am so excited!!!!! Thank you for posting!!!! Love, Mom!!!Nana!!!

Teagan said...

lauren!!! congratulations! i can't believe it...i know that they will be beautiful :)

pgvet2 said...

Congratulations guys!! That is exciting news!

Teresa said...

WOW!! THAT'S AWESOME!! TWINS!!! YAY!!! I'm so happy for you and your whole family! I can't think of a better family for those babies to belong to! :) Congratulations!!

kenady said...

TWINS?!?! Holy crap! Congratulations! This is fantastic news:)

Kiki said...

Whew!!! So glad you finally came out with it, I was bursting!!!! Luckily, its twins so I can hold one, for sure, as long as I want!!!!

The Link Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so AWESOME for you guys!!! We are so happy for you!!! Yay twins!!!
Love, Lyndsay

Anonymous said...

YIPEE! Enough babies to go around for our family! We are all so excited and we can't wait.

Jason DeStratis said...

Twins... wow... that great. Congrats and good luck to you and Jon!

Grace said...

This so awesome!! I hope you will post more sonogram pictures because I find this truly fascinating!!!