CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

First Day!!

You might think that I should Finally post pictures of Caed's first day at his co-op playschool with a title like that. But I'm not. That will come eventually.

Tomorrow is Jon's first day at his new job! Yes, he accepted a new job last Monday- on the single biggest point loss in the stock market with Bearing Point. And he starts tomorrow! We are so thankful for this job, and it's seemingly a great fit. They have been so excited about him from the beginning so I think it will be great. We will need to do a little adjustment once we're back in the "dad goes to work" routine but I am thrilled to get back to normalcy.

It's been almost exactly 3 months since he left his other job which made him miserable- and we know that the economy shouldn't be allowing such a great opportunity right now at this time, but he's hitting the ground running!

Another post tomorrow for Auntie Heather!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for him from the am to pm! Go Jon!

Claire said...

So happy for Jonathan!!! I know it is going to take some adjusting for Caed not to have his Daddy there as much as he was!!!

pgvet2 said...

I'll keep Jon and your entire family in my prayers today. Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

Amen!!!! (Can't wait to hear about the co-op though)
-Sally