CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

I am not a fan of spending money on Halloween costumes and growing up my mom always helped make our costumes when we wanted to wear them. My sister Heather has always done a good job helping create her kids costumes so I was on a mission. I put together a cowboy outfit for Caed this year and he was always willing to wear it- minus some bribing to wear the hat. We had a number of costume wearing things to attend to this year to it was fun to get to much wear out of the outfit! On Wednesday the mom's group I attend was packed with kids all dressed up!



Caed the cowboy and his good friend Aliyah the giraffe, with Lucy the Ladybug looking on:




For school the next day we changed our shirt. And jeans (besides he spilled milk all over the jeans at dinner the night before- does he know we have 3 days to wear the outfit? ):




At the little church office parade the kids did at school, we stopped for a photo with the candidates who happened to be hanging out:



Here's the class photo with all the cutie kids!:















3 comments:

kenady said...

B was a cowboy this year as well! We recycled M's horsie costume from last year and I out B in a plaid shirt, with a bandana and hat and he looked awesome riding his horse. Great minds think alike, eh?

Anonymous said...

You did so well and Caed looked adorable. As we were treating last night Chantz was having some malfunctions and he said that next year he wants me to make his costume...everyone had to keep asking him who he was..Anikan Skywalker. I knew he'd come back!

Claire said...

Thanks for the photos - so much fun to look at and know that I am not responsible for having to put together any costumes - I can just enjoy all the creativeness!!! Caed looks so cute!!!