CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

15 weeks

Today we had a doctor's appointment to which ended a lot of anxiety for me. I've been feeling overwhelmed with carrying twins and what that means for them and me! But today's appointment went really well and the doctor told me to just come in for an appointment if I was feeling anxious and then I wouldn't have to keep in my anxiety until the next appointment. I was happy to hear that. But after my next visit I'll start having a visit every other week already, so hopefully I won't have to squeeze in an appointment in between. I am surprised that after this next four weeks I'll already be seeing him every other week! Today he measured my tummy and I'm measuring that I'm 25 weeks along. Wow! So I won't be the one who was able to carry twins like it was a single pregnancy- I thought I might be exempt! hehehe

He reminded me that at 20 weeks I'll feel like I'm at 30, and at 25 weeks I'll feel like I'm at 40 weeks. Right now I just feel tired and can't remember the specific weeks with Caed, so I'll just roll with it! We keep up with our walks, not as often since Caed goes to playschool two days a week- and I try to keep ourselves active since that seems to be the best way to keep feeling good.

I've found a new addiction too. Trader Joe's Chai Latte mix. The warm on my stomach is nice- but I learned last night that I can't drink it too late in the evening!

2 comments:

Kiki said...

You'll be great...look at how amazing Caed is, you can do this and we will all be here to help you...just ask!!! You know I have willing arms!!!

Teresa said...

Caed is going to be the best big brother!! It's so awesome that he is excited about the babies! You are going to do great carrying those twins. Keeping active is probably the best thing for you to keep up with the growing belly. I am so excited for you guys!!