CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Cold

We returned home from nice warm Myrtle Beach yesterday night. Our house was cold when we came in. Turns out the furnace has to stay off for a couple of days! Ohh it's chilly! I was thinking I would leave to Heather's house, but I can't imagine hopping in a car again after sitting through yesterday's traffic. So we've got space heater's that helped with last night. We need another for the basement where spend most of our time these days.

Maybe the chilliness is good for Caed's fever?

5 comments:

pgvet2 said...

Winter in DC without heat is not fun! The apartment I lived in there for two years only had space heaters. Not fun.

Kiki said...

Stinkity stink and suckity suck!!!! That is awful news and I hope that the cooler weather is good for Caed's fever!!!

Did you have to call the doctor today???

kenady said...

yuck! no heat! hopefully everything will get back to normal super soon:) sorry to have missed you over thanksgiving. will you be down to myrtle for christmas?

Claire said...

I never should have let you leave!!! Hope tonight is warmer for you. Love - Mom

LPeterson said...

luckily the heat's back on- last night!! yay!

Kenady,My family won't be there for christmas, we'll be heading to NY to be with my husbands family. Are you still wondering if I need another crib too, perhaps?