CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

feeling better

Caed's doing better although a fever seems to be spotting here and there. I think he's making his way through. So mentally I'm doing better too. It's amazing how much better Caed acts when his temperature is normal! But it's just been such a weird thing. And being in the middle of it has been somewhat cloudy as to how to cope! I think we're getting back on track. Jon's promised a Christmas Tree this weekend and some lights around the house...words of encouragement that came to me were so helpful too. I was very thankful to be encouraged....

The house is coming along, and the shower is nearly done!! We'll be able to shower tonight at home!! We're making a last minute decision as to a shower curtain or doors, and I think although it's not as accessible, we'll be switching to doors...once I take some new pics you can see how nice the tile came out and I think glass doors will make the room appear bigger then it's small self...I love the bathroom sink too. oh it's nice. They want to start on the half bath so they're working quickly to finish the full bath...

alright on to more work...Nana and Coco's Christmas photo, and my neighbor's photo of her kid too. Just for fun!

3 comments:

Kayris said...

Sorry to hear about the weird fever! Hope it goes away for good soon!

Claire said...

Glad to hear Caed is doing better - you will feel so much better when you can shower in you own home - can't wait to see the photos - how is the kitchen coming? Are you happy with it? You're doing a great job - pregnant with twins - kitchen and bathroom renovations - 2 yr. old - outside commitments!!! Wow!

Teresa said...

I'm smiling because I can just tell you are doing so much better by the 'tone' of your post! Yay!!! I just want to say it again...You Rock girlfriend...just as your Mom said...pregnant with twins...home renovations...toddler with a fever...etc. You're amazing!! Take care!