CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

today

today I've had both babies napping upstairs twice!! this is a welcome thing for Caed who doesn't have to be quiet as a mouse EVERYWHERE in the house. I still need to work on getting them in the same room for nap time, but I am getting there. these two weeks have really helped to get me in order with these things. It also helps that although I had a week of full activities we've basically had them all fall through, which has had me at home more then I planned- but it's all been good. Tough when in the thick of it, but better once they are put to sleep at night.

Early in the week I had three nights of sleeping through until 6am! yay! Theron woke up the next two nights, the first night I fed them both anyway and last night I decided to let Aldan sleep and he slept through until 6am. This was a tip from a friend of mine who said that I shouldn't always feel compelled to wake the second. I tried that early on, but they only tagged teamed all night, but decided to try it again!

We set up the second crib, and I think I am ready to separate them tonight- although it makes me kind of sentimental. Already passing a milestone of sorts..

0 comments: