CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

so cute

today after i had nursed the twins, it was so adorable- I was holding Aldan upright for burping, and Theron was still laying on the nursing pillow- they started looking at each other and then Theron started smiling at Aldan. It was
a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e! I didn't get a picture of it, but wished i had. Then Theron started getting his fist in his mouth and Aldan started looking for his thumb (which he found the week Co was here- too cute too- although I'd rather he take a pacifier) it was like they were copying each other. Then Theron started his "talking" and Aldan made some sounds too! Aldan doesn't "talk" like Theron does, so I was really surprised. I love watching this interaction!

1 comments:

Kayris said...

I really admire you for breastfeeding the twins! It was hard enough for me to nurse my singletons!