CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

a little back tracking...Memorial Day


Memorial Day weekend we had old friends come for a visit. We love Tim and Dawn and their three boys! (their youngest is about 3 weeks older then the twins) I can't believe we have 6 boys between us! We met them for the museum in the morning, had a lot of fun, and had them over for a cookout, which turned indoors when it rained. We have known and been friends with Tim and Dawn since we were in high school. Dawn is a couple of school years apart from me and when she left for college i used to write her actual letters. I used to love getting her letters back, and that was mostly my motivation.
There are a bunch of us that married others in the youth group and so it's fun to get together and share our adult lives together too. We had an awesome youth pastor that really spoke into our lives. (he married Jon and I and was the reason for my minor in youth ministry) We all got to do and share life with each other in such a unique way that I think that's what brought out all the marriages!
anyway, we look forward to more fun with their family and their boys!

1 comments:

Dawn Jester said...

I love that picture! We had such a great time visiting with all of you! Hope we can do it again soon... ~Dawn