CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Back in May...part 1

We went on our very first cruise! What fun to get away for a week! We are so thankful to Jon's parents for keeping all three boys for us! We did EVERYTHING we could do. I was up for lots of fun, and things outside my comfort zone! I didn't want to be tied to the ship or be fearful because I might not get this chance again!


The water is super blue in the middle of the ocean! Who knew!




Jon trying to let the ship loose: (these are some major ropes here, amazed by it)

I was just so in awe of some many things on the cruise. The ropes that tie up the ship were just one thing. they are incredible. I never did see us dock or leave, so I don't know how many people it took to do this, but it's incredible.


We had beautiful weather, and the seas were amazing. We even happened to see wild dolphins out in the middle of nowhere swimming past the ship.






In Cozumel we Zip Lined (me in this photo!)


We climbed the rock walls: (Jon is good at this, and me notsomuch although I kept trying as much as my arms would let me!)



Jon geared up:



Jon coming down:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our cruise is a memory that I'll take w/ me forever!! I seriously think about it just about every single day and it provides me with joy every time I remember it. We went to Cozumel too...and Key West. We too saw the dolphins. Awesome memories!!

LB said...

I'm afraid of cruises but this does look like a LOT of fun! So glad your boys are getting old enough for you two to get away. Now, bring the family to CO!
Laura B.

Claire said...

Love the photos - I would really love to do the zip line!!!