CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Part 2

I really find so little time for blogging these days that I can't believe I'd go back and catch up. Ha! This is the last pressured 'go back' I'll do! (why did I name that last blog part 1!)



I had the hardest time actually on the boat. To me a cruise is a wonderful way to see lots of places without having to do the driving/flying ourselves. I would love to try a cruise with others- friends and/or family. I couldn't help feeling an overwhelming sense on how indulgent it was. Especially in the beginning. All I could hear in my head was lines from the movie Wall-e. "Lunch, in a cup!" I relaxed a bit after the first meals, but frankly I would have been more comfortable cleaning my own room and serving myself at dinner then having it done for me. I was awkwardly grateful to all the staff and wanted Jon to tip everyone more!



We had lots of time to relax....



I was thinking a lot about how blessed I was to be there. There are lots of people who deserve as nice as a break and vacation as we had. I never dreamed that I would get to see and do the things we did.



And we got our picture taken with the Norwegian captain.










We really had a great time and I am so thankful for Jonathan and his commitment to our family, and us as a couple. It really was great for us to do the trip, and especially after the twins turned 1. It was a long year...and we made it!






1 comments:

Claire said...

I love the hermit crab in the shell - what a great shot!