CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

will the real twins please stand up?


my mom and her sister, our fabulous aunt, have always been asked if they are twins. They probably look more like twins then our actual twins...but I can't see the similarities in either set- I guess I know them too well. We took a picture for fun- unfortunately it's very difficult to keep the adults and children all looking at the same time! (well the adults could keep looking, they just couldn't keep their eyes open!)



and here's Caed with his requested photo...with his beloved kitty and pink paper cheeburger car. I love his love for his toys. He plays with them until he wears them out, and then we still can't get rid of them because he asks about them later! (tonight he requested some obsure car we threw out because it had come all apart, and this remote control car that our neighbor gave him, that burned out- not to be working again....I just tell him we'll have to look for it, if it's something I think he'd be too upset to hear we threw out...and hope he forgets about it a little longer!)



0 comments: